Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V allows monitoring of CPU and memory resources for Hyper-V hosts and VMs running on these hosts.
For a Hyper-V host, Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V shows the following information:
- CPU and memory resources consumed by the parent partition on the host, as a percentage of total available host resources
- Amount of RAM installed on the host
- Number of CPU cores on the host and CPU frequency
- Number of VMs running on the host.
VMs that are not powered on will not be displayed in the Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V.
Virtual Machine Properties
For a VM running on the host, Veeam Task Manager for Hyper-V shows the following information:
- CPU and memory usage consumed by each VM, as a percentage of total host resources (not as percentage of resources allocated to the VM)
- Number of virtual CPU cores assigned to the VM
- Memory visible to applications running inside the VM