Getting Technical Support
If you have any questions or issues with AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup for AWS, you can search for a resolution on Veeam R&D Forums or submit a support case in the Veeam Customer Support Portal.
When you submit a support case, it is recommended that you provide the Veeam Customer Support Team with the following information:
- Version information for the product and its components
- The error message or an accurate description of the problem you are facing
- Log files
To export the product logs, do the following:
- In the Veeam Backup & Replication console, open the main menu and navigate to Help > Support Information.
- In the Export Logs wizard, do the following:
- At the Scope step, select the Export all logs for selected components option. Then, in the Managed servers list, select the backup server, Veeam Backup for AWS appliances and other components for which you want to export logs.
- Complete the wizard as described in the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide, section Export Logs.