Connecting to Existing Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure Appliances
To connect to an existing appliance, do the following:
- Launch the New Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure Appliance wizard.
- Specify a deployment mode.
- Specify a Microsoft Azure account.
- Specify a Microsoft Azure subscription and appliance location.
- Select a Microsoft Azure VM.
- Specify a connection type.
- Specify credentials.
- Configure Blob storage backup repositories.
- Wait for the appliance to be added to the infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.
If you reconnect an appliance from one Veeam Backup & Replication server to another, we recommend that you remove the appliance from the first server and only then add the appliance to another server. If you do not remove the appliance, it will become unavailable on the first server — you will see outdated data and will not be able to perform any operations with the data.