Editing Backup Repositories
For each backup repository, you can modify settings configured while adding the repository to the Veeam Backup for GCP infrastructure:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Backup Repositories.
- Select the repository and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Repository wizard.
- To provide a new name and description for the repository, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Backup Repositories (step 2).
- To enable or disable encryption for the repository, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Backup Repositories (step 7).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review summary information and click Finish to confirm the changes.
As soon as you click Finish, Veeam Backup for GCP will start modifying the backup repository settings. To track the progress, click Go to Sessions in the Session Info window to proceed to the Session Logs page.