Users with restricted permissions on the virtual infrastructure inventory have limited access to Veeam ONE functionality. Functional restrictions prevent these users from changing settings that may affect other users in Veeam ONE.
In Veeam ONE Monitor, users with restricted permissions cannot perform the following tasks:
- Access and modify configuration settings (connections to virtual servers, notification settings, Veeam ONE server settings and license).
- Create, modify, delete, acknowledge or resolve alarms.
In Veeam ONE Reporter, users with restricted permissions cannot perform the following tasks:
- Access and modify all configuration settings.
- Modify and delete predefined and custom dashboards.
- View custom reports that were saved by other users with restricted permissions.
- Work with specific reports (for the list of reports available to these users, see Reports for Users with Restricted Permissions.
Users with restricted permissions can access custom dashboards and saved reports that have been published by Veeam ONE Administrator. The virtual infrastructure scope on dashboards and in reports will be restricted in accordance with effective user permissions.
Users with restricted permissions cannot access Veeam ONE Business View. However, these users can work with Veeam ONE Business View hierarchies in Veeam ONE Monitor and Veeam ONE Reporter.