The Sort query parameter is used to sort items in a resource collection returned in a response.
The parameter accepts the array data type. To sort a resource collection, use the Sort query parameter in the following format:
- endpoint is a resource collection endpoint.
- property is the searched property name.
To sort a resource collection based on a property of a resource subschema, use the "<subschema>.<property>" format to specify the resource property name where <subschema> is the subschema name.
- direction is a direction specifier. The following values are available:
- collation is the type of rules that determine how sorted values are compared to each other. The following types are available:
- ordinal — compare strings symbol-by-symbol (only for case-sensitive databases)
- ignorecase — compare strings symbol-by-symbol ignoring character case
- lexicographic — compare words with words and numbers with numbers
The default value is ignorecase.
To sort task sessions by status, send the following request: