You can edit categories created in Veeam ONE Client as well as predefined categories and categories imported manually from a CSV file.
To edit a category:
- Open Veeam ONE Client.
- In the inventory pane, navigate to the Business View node.
- In the information pane, switch to the Categories tab.
- Select a category that you want to edit.
To find the necessary category, you can use filters and the search field at the top of the categories list.
- In the Actions pane, click Edit Category.
Alternatively, right-click the category and select Edit Category from the shortcut menu.
- Change the category settings. To learn how to configure category settings, see Categorization Model and Methods.
Mind that if you delete a group included in a plan, this group of objects will be removed from the plan as soon as the plan will acquire the DISABLED mode.