Viewing Backup Properties
After a backup job successfully creates a backup of an Nutanix AHV VM according to the specified schedule, or after you create an active full backup of a VM manually, the backup is displayed under the Backups node in the Home view of the Veeam Backup & Replication console. Each backup is represented with a set of properties, such as:
- Objects — the names and sizes of backed-up VMs.
- Restore Points — the date and time of all restore points created for a VM.
- Files — the size of processed VM data, the size and the storage location of backed-up VM data, the ratio of data deduplication and the ratio of data compression.
To view backup properties, do the following:
- In the Veeam Backup & Replication console, open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Backups.
- In the working area, right-click the backup and select Properties.