Viewing Backed-Up EC2 Instance Details
To view details of backed-up EC2 instances, in the main menu on the left, click Protected Data.
Each backed-up EC2 instance is described with a set of properties.
- Instance — name of the EC2 instance.
- Policy — name of the backup policy that processed the EC2 instance.
- Restore Points — number of restore points created for the EC2 instance.
- Latest Restore Point — date and time of the latest restore point that was created for the EC2 instance.
- Instance Size — size of all EBS volumes attached to the EC2 instance.
- Region — AWS region in which the EC2 instance resides.
- File-level Recovery URL — link to the Veeam Backup browser.
The link appears when the restore session is started for the file-level restore process. The link contains a public DNS name of the worker instance hosting the Veeam Backup browser and authentication information used to access this worker instance.
- Operating System — operating system running on the EC2 instance.
To hide or display properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and do the following: