You can view the list of backed-up EC2 instances in the Protected Data view.
Each EC2 instance in the list is described with a set of properties.
- Instance — name of the EC2 instance
- Policy — name of the backup policy that processed the EC2 instance
- Restore Points — number of restore points created for the EC2 instance
- Latest Restore Point — date and time of the latest restore point that was created for the EC2 instance
- Instance Size — size of the EC2 instance in GB
- Region — AWS region in which the EC2 instance resides
- File Level Recovery URL — link to the Veeam Backup browser
The link appears when the restore session is started for the file-level restore process. The link contains a public DNS name of the worker instance to which volumes of the backed-up EC2 instance are mounted and authentication information used to access this worker instance.
To hide or display properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and do the following: