Restoring Microsoft Azure File Shares
Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication allows you to launch restore of Azure file shares. Restore is performed from cloud-native snapshots as described Performing Azure File Share Restore section in Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure User Guide.
To restore an Azure file share, do the following:
- Open the Home view and navigate to the Backups > Snapshots node in the inventory pane.
- In the working area, select an Azure file share and click Microsoft Azure Files on the ribbon. Alternatively, you can right-click the selected file share and click Restore to Microsoft Azure Files.
Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication will redirect you to the appliance Web UI console, the Protected Data > Azure File page.
- In the appliance Web UI console, select the check box next to the necessary Azure File Share.
- Click Restore > File-Level Restore.
- Complete the wizard as described in the Performing Azure File Share Restore section in the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure User Guide.