Step 2. Select SQL Databases and Restore Points
At the SQL database step of the wizard, select Azure SQL databases that you plan to restore and select a restore point for each SQL database:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary Azure SQL backup policy, select SQL databases that you want to restore and click Add.
- By default, Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication recovers SQL databases to the latest state. However, if you want to restore Azure SQL databases to an earlier state, do the following:
- In the SQL database list, select the necessary SQL database and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, expand the necessary Azure SQL backup policy, select the restore point from which you want to restore the Azure SQL database and click OK.
Each restore point is marked with a flag of the related retention scheme type: the (R) flag is used to mark restore points created with daily retention, (W) — weekly, (M) — monthly, and (Y) — yearly.