Step 4. Specify Target SQL Server Settings
[This step is available if you have selected the Restore to a new location, or with different settings option at the Restore Mode step of the wizard.]
At the Target server step of the wizard, specify the target Azure SQL server and its settings:
- In the SQL database list, select an Azure SQL database for which you want to configure the target SQL server and click Server.
- In the Target server window, do the following:
- From the SQL server drop-down list, select the Azure SQL server or an Azure SQL Managed Instance to which Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication will restore the database.
- From the Elastic pool drop-down list, select a set of performance resources that you want to allocate to the restored Azure SQL database.
Mind the following:
- From the Account drop-down list, select the Azure SQL account that will be used to access the server or managed instance. This account must have permissions listed in Required Permissions.
For an Azure SQL account to be displayed in the drop-down list, it must be created as described in the Adding Accounts section in the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure User Guide.