Viewing License Details
To view Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication license details, open the main menu and select License.
The License tab of the License Information window provides general information on the currently installed Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication license:
- Status — the license status. The status will depend on the license type, the number of days remaining until license expiration, the number of days remaining in the grace period (if any), and the number of workloads that exceeded the allowed increase limit (if any).
- Type — the license type (Perpetual, Subscription, Rental, Evaluation, NFR, Free).
- Edition — the license edition (Community, Standard, Enterprise, Enterprise Plus).
- Support ID — the ID of the contract (required for contacting Veeam Customer Support).
- Licensed to — the name of an organization to which the license was issued.
- Package — the software product for which the license was issued.
- Instances — the total number of license units included in the license file and the number of units consumed by protected workloads.
- Support expiration date — the date when the license will expire.