Veeam Agent Configurator is a tool that provides a command-line interface for Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows. With Veeam Agent Configurator, you can perform data protection and administrative operations for Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows from the command line, create custom scripts or integrate Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows with third-party applications.
You can use Veeam Agent Configurator to perform the following activities:
- Install the license and set the product edition
- Customize application settings
- Change backup job configuration
- Import backup job configuration file
- Export backup job configuration file
Veeam Agent Configurator comes with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows. The Veeam.Agent.Configurator.exe file is placed in the product folder on the computer protected with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, by default, C:\Program Files\Veeam\Endpoint Backup.
In This Section