Step 2. Select VM Instances and Restore Points
At the Machine step of the wizard, select VM instances that you plan to restore and select a restore point for each VM instance:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add VM.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup policy, select VM instances and click Add.
- By default, GCP Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication restores VM instances to the latest state. However, you can restore VM instances to an earlier state:
- In the Virtual machines to restore list, select the necessary VM instance and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, select the restore point from which you want to restore the instance and click Add.
[If you restore from image-level backups] Each restore point is marked with a flag of the related retention scheme type: the (R) flag is used to mark restore points created with daily retention, (W) — weekly, (M) — monthly, and (Y) — yearly.