Performing Instant Recovery of Workloads to Nutanix AHV
You can immediately restore virtual or physical machines into a Nutanix AHV cluster by running it directly from a compressed and deduplicated backup files. Instant Recovery feature helps improve recovery time objectives, minimize disruption and downtime of production VMs.
To recover machines to a Nutanix AHV cluster, you can use the following backups:
- Backups of Nutanix AHV VMs created by Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV
- Backups of Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere VMs created by Veeam Backup & Replication
- Backups of virtual and physical machines created by Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows or Veeam Agent for Linux
- Backups of VMs created by vCloud Director
- Backups of Amazon EC2 instances created by Veeam Backup for AWS
- Backups of Microsoft Azure VMs created by Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure
- Backups of Google Cloud Platform VMs instances created by Veeam Backup for Google Cloud Platform
- Backups of RHV VMs created by Veeam Backup for Red Hat Virtualization
How to Perform Instant Recovery to AHV
Before you start Instant Recovery, check prerequisites. Then use the Instant Recovery to Nutanix AHV wizard to configure the process.