Viewing Backup Properties
In the Veeam Backup & Replication console, you can view summary information about created backups. The summary information provides the following data:
- Repository and folder where the backup is stored
- Available restore points
- Date of restore points creation
- Compression and deduplication ratios
- Data size and backup size
To view summary information for backups:
- In the Veeam Backup & Replication console, open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Backups.
- In the working area, right-click the backup and select Properties.
- To see the list of available restore points, select the required object from the Objects list.