You can permanently delete a job from AHV Backup Proxy and from the configuration database. When you delete a job, backup files created by the job are not deleted. The backup files remain in the repository and will be tagged as "imported".
If you also want to delete backup files from the disk, see Managing Backups and Snapshots.
Deleting Jobs in AHV Backup Proxy Web Console
To delete a job:
- At the main panel of the AHV Backup Proxy web console, click the Jobs tab.
- In the list of jobs, select a job and click Delete on the toolbar.
Deleting Jobs in Veeam Backup & Replication Console
To remove a job:
- In the Veeam Backup & Replication console, open the Home view.
- In the inventory pane, select Jobs.
- In the working area, select the job and click Delete on the ribbon or right-click the job and select Delete.