Step 4. Define Schedule
At the Schedule step, specify the job scheduling. If you don't set a schedule, you will have to launch the job manually. Do the following:
- Select the Run the job automatically check box.
- Define the scheduling settings for the job:
- To run the job at specific time daily, on defined week days or with specific periodicity, select Daily at this time. Use the fields below to configure the necessary schedule.
- To run the job once a month on specific days, select Monthly at this time. Use the fields below to configure the necessary schedule.
- To run the job repeatedly throughout a day with a specific time interval, select Periodically every. In the field below, select the time period and necessary time unit: Hours or Minutes.
- In the Automatic Retry section, define whether AHV Backup Proxy must attempt to run the job again if the job fails for some reason. During a job retry, AHV Backup Proxy processes failed VMs only.
Specify the number of retry attempts and the period of time between the attempts.