Maintenance and Appliance Settings
In the Appliance Settings view of the AHV Backup Proxy web console, you can perform the following tasks:
- Reboot/shut down the AHV Backup Proxy VM.
- Edit network settings.
- Edit the Administrator account settings.
- Select the time zone and configure time synchronization settings.
- Configure notifications.
- Configure e-mail settings.
- Back up configuration settings of AHV Backup Proxy.
- Restore configuration settings of AHV Backup Proxy.
You can also restore the AHV Backup Proxy VM from PD snapshots which are created automatically after adding the proxy. For details, see Protecting AHV Backup Proxy VM.
For instructions on how to export logs of AHV Backup Proxy, see Logs and Support.