Step 2. Select VMs
At the Virtual Machines step of the Full VM Restore to Nutanix AHV wizard, select VMs that you want to restore.
To select VMs, do the following:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add VM.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand a backup job tree that contains backups of VMs you want to restore and select a VM. Hold [Ctrl] to select multiple VMs.
- By default, AHV Backup Proxy restores VMs from the latest backup. You can select to restore to an earlier restore point. Restore from a snapshot is significantly faster than restore from a backup. Note that you can restore from a snapshot only if a VM has at least one successful backup.
To restore a VM to an earlier point in time:
- Select the VM in the list and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, select a backup.
- Click OK.