At the Configure Schedule step of the wizard, define the schedule for the backup job.
- Select the Run the job automatically check box. If you do not select this check box, you will have to start the job manually.
- Define scheduling options for the job.
- To run the job at specific time daily, on defined week days, select Daily at this time.
- To run the job once a month on specific days, select Monthly at this time.
- To run the job repeatedly throughout a day with a specific time interval, select Periodically every.
- Specify the number of restore points that you want to store on the backup repository. When this number is exceeded, the earliest restore point will be removed from the backup chain.
Scheduling options in backup jobs of Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV are similar to backup jobs in Veeam Backup & Replication. For more information, see Backup Job Scheduling and Creating Backup Jobs sections of Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.