Step 4. Select Container
The Storage Container step of the wizard is available if you have selected to change the location and settings of the restored VM.
If you restore from a snapshot, you cannot select a different container. VM disks of the restored VM will be on the default container.
To change the default target container, do the following:
- In the Disk location field, expand the VM tree.
- Click the Container button.
- In the Select Container window:
- Expand the AHV cluster tree.
- Select the target container where you want to restore the VM.
- Click OK.