To log into the Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV web UI, do the following.
- From the list of virtual machines, select the VM for the proxy appliance.
- Click Actions and select Power On.
- Click the selected virtual machine and open the TTY console.
After the OS startup, you will see the web console URL at the welcome screen. Open the displayed URL in a web browser.
If the URL address of the web console is not displayed, wait 10 seconds and press ENTER.
If your network doesn't have a DHCP server, you must set a static IP address on the VM. To set a static IP address, do the following.
- Log in to the console (login: veeam; password: veeam).
- To change the network interface settings, run the following command.
sudo nano /etc/network/interfaces
In the opened file, find the following text.
iface eth0 inet dhcp
Replace it with the following text.
iface eth0 inet static
Save the file and restart the network and Veeam services.
sudo service networking restart
sudo service VeeamBackupAgent restart
- To log in to the appliance web UI, open https://<your_IP_address>:8100 in a web browser.
- At the welcome screen, enter default credentials (login: admin; password: admin) to log into the web UI.
Only a single log in session can be active at a time. Another log in will expire the previous session.