Connecting to Existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud Appliances
To connect to an existing appliance, do the following:
- Launch the New Veeam Backup for GCP Appliance wizard.
- Choose a deployment mode.
- Specify a service account that will be used to connect the appliance.
- Choose the appliance that you want to connect to.
- Specify the connection type.
- Specify a user whose credentials will be used to connect to the appliance.
- Configure repository settings.
- Wait for the appliance to be added to the backup infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.
One Veeam Backup for Google Cloud can be managed by one backup server only. If you add the appliance to the backup infrastructure of another backup server, the synchronization between the appliance and the first backup server will be terminated, and the appliance will be displayed as unavailable.