Connecting to Existing Veeam Backup for Google Cloud Appliances
To connect to an existing appliance, do the following:
- Launch the New Veeam Backup for GCP Appliance wizard.
- Specify a deployment mode.
- Specify a Google service account and Google Cloud region.
- Select a Google Cloud VM instance to deploy an appliance.
- Specify a connection type.
- Specify credentials.
- Configure standard backup repositories.
- Wait for the appliance to be added to the infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.
If you reconnect an appliance from one Veeam Backup & Replication server to another, we recommend you to remove the appliance from the first server and only then add the appliance to another server. If you do not remove the appliance, it will become unavailable on the first server — you will see outdated data and will not be able to perform any operations with the data.