Performing Instance Restore
In case a disaster strikes, you can restore an entire Cloud SQL instance from a cloud-native snapshot or image-level backup. Veeam Backup & Replication allows you to restore one or more Cloud SQL instances at a time, to the original location or to a new location. To learn how Cloud SQL restore works, see the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud User Guide, section Performing Instance Restore.
To restore a Cloud SQL instance, do the following:
- Launch the Restore to Google Cloud SQL wizard.
- Select a Cloud SQL instance and a restore point.
- Choose a restore mode.
- Select a project, region and an availability zone.
- Specify instance type and name.
- Configure network settings.
- Configure security settings.
- Enable flag assignment.
- Specify a restore reason.
- Finish working with the wizard.