Step 2. Select File Systems and Restore Points
At the EFS File System step of the wizard, select Amazon EFS file systems that you plan to restore and select a restore point for each file system:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup policy, select the necessary file systems and click Add.
- By default, AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication restores EFS file systems to the latest state. However, you can restore file systems to an earlier state:
- In the EFS file system list, select the necessary EFS file system and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, select the restore point from which you want to restore the file system and click Add.