Step 2. Select File Systems and Restore Points
In this article
At the EFS File System step of the wizard, select Amazon EFS file systems that you plan to restore and select a restore point for each file system:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup policy, select the necessary file systems and click Add.
- By default, AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication restores EFS file systems to the latest state. However, you can restore file systems to an earlier state:
- In the EFS file system list, select the necessary EFS file system and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, select the restore point from which you want to restore the file system and click Add.