Connecting to Existing Veeam Backup for AWS Appliances
To connect to an existing appliance, do the following:
- Launch the New Veeam Backup for AWS Appliance wizard.
- Specify a deployment mode.
- Specify an AWS account and region.
- Select an Amazon EC2 instance.
- Configure repositories.
- Wait for the appliance to be added to the infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.
If you reconnect an appliance from one Veeam Backup & Replication server to another, we recommend you to remove the appliance from the first server and only then add the appliance to another server. If you do not remove the appliance, it will become unavailable on the first server — you will see outdated data and will not be able to perform any operations with the data.