Connecting to Existing Veeam Backup for AWS Appliances
To connect to an existing appliance, do the following:
- Launch the New Veeam Backup for AWS Appliance wizard.
- Choose a deployment mode.
- Specify an AWS account in which the appliance resides.
- Choose the appliance that you want to connect to.
- Specify the connection type.
- Specify a user whose credentials will be used to connect to the appliance.
- Configure repository settings.
- Wait for the appliance to be added to the backup infrastructure.
- Finish working wit the wizard.
One Veeam Backup for AWS appliance can be managed by one backup server only. If you add the appliance to the backup infrastructure of another backup server, the synchronization between the appliance and the previous backup server will be terminated, and appliance will be displayed as unavailable.