Installing Storage System Plug-Ins
Before you start working with Universal Storage API integrated systems, make sure you have installed the Universal Storage API integrated system plug-in on the Veeam backup server.
To install the plug-in, perform the following steps:
- Download the required Universal Storage API integrated system plug-in from the Veeam Download page.
- Run the plug-in installation file.
- On the welcome screen of the setup wizard click the Next button to proceed to the installation configuration.
- At the Terms of Usage step of the wizard, select I accept these terms.
- At the Ready to Install the Program step of the wizard, click Install to begin installation.
- When the installation process completes, click Finish to close the wizard.
After you install the plug-in, you must configure the backup infrastructure to be able to use storage snapshots for data protection. For more information, see Infrastructure Overview.