To deploy Mine with Veeam, perform the following steps:
- Install a Mine appliance and deploy the foundation server as described in Nutanix documentation.
- Deploy a Nutanix Object Store with 4 workers and 3 load balancers as described in Nutanix documentation.
- [Applies only if no DHCP server is available in the network to which Mine components will be connected] In the Prism Element console, enable the DHCP service and create an IP pool for 5 IP addresses as described in Nutanix documentation.
- Log in to the foundation server console as described in section Accessing Mine Console.
- Launch and complete the Setup wizard as described in section Installing Mine with Veeam.
- [Applies to Mine with Veeam 3.0 deployments] Connect Mine with Veeam 3.0 backup repositories and backup proxies to Mine with Veeam 4.0 as described in section Connecting Mine with Veeam 3.0 Backup Infrastructure.