Editing Mine with Veeam Account
You can edit the account that is used to access the Mine console or provide a new password for the account:
- Log in to the Mine console.
- Click Connections.
- In the Connections window, click Change:
- In the Current Account and Current password fields, enter credentials of a user account with administrative privileges that you specified when accessing the Mine console for the first time.
- If you want to change the user name, specify a new name in the New Account field. The user name must contain only Latin letters and numeric characters, and must not match Linux system user names (such as root, daemon).
If you do not want to change the user name, leave the New Account field empty.
- In the New password and Confirm password fields, enter and confirm a new password. The minimum length of the password is 6 characters.