Installing Mine with Veeam
To install Mine with Veeam, do the following:
- Launch the Nutanix Mine with Veeam Cluster Setup wizard.
- Read and accept license agreements.
- Provide Nutanix cluster credentials.
- Specify S3 repository settings.
- Review cluster information.
- Choose a Microsoft Windows ISO image.
- Specify Veeam Backup & Replication deployment settings.
- Configure network settings for the backup server and gateways.
- Configure network settings for guest processing.
- Specify Windows Administrator credentials.
- Review configuration settings.
- Activate Microsoft Windows.
After you install Mine with Veeam, you will be able to perform the following operations:
- Manage data protection and disaster recovery tasks. For more information, see Protecting Workloads.
- Monitor backup and restore job statuses, events and alerts. For more information, see Reviewing Mine with Veeam Dashboard.
- Configure and maintain the Mine with Veeam cluster. For more information, see Configuring and Maintaining Mine With Veeam.