Viewing Snapshots and Backups
In Veeam Backup & Replication console, you can view information about snapshots and backups exported by K10 policies or manually. Veeam Backup & Replication displays the backups and snapshots located in both Veeam backup repositories and other location profiles, for example, object storage repositories.
Available backups and snapshots are displayed in the Home view:
- The Backups node shows exports created by K10 policies.
- The Snapshots subnode shows snapshots created by K10 policies.
When you expand a node in the working area, you can see the following icons^
K10 snapshot or export.
This information in the working area provides the following data:
- Veeam backup repository and folder on this repository where the backup is stored
- Available restore points
- Date of restore points creation
- Data size and backup file size
- A type of a platform service where backups are created.