- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, 12 (x86 and x86_64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4-7.x (x86 and x86_64)
- Oracle Linux 6.4-7.x (x86 and x86_64)
- CentOS 6.4-7.x (x86 and x86_64): For non-production environments, as it is not officially supported by Oracle for their databases.
- Oracle Database 11, 12, 18: Standard and Enterprise Edition (Express Edition is not supported).
- Oracle Database 19c is supported in Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 4b and later packages. For details, see this Veeam KB article.
Supported Oracle RMAN features
- Veeam Software will be registered as a SBT_TAPE device. All Oracle RMAN functionality that is supported with the SBT_TAPE device type will work (including RAC, ASM and Container DBS).
Veeam Backup & Replication
- Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 4. The Enterprise Plus license required.