If you have lost the Veeam Backup & Replication database or want to import backup files on another Veeam Backup & Replication server, do the following:
- Copy the backup file folder to a Veeam backup repository or create a new Veeam backup repository with this folder as a subfolder.
- On the Veeam backup server, log in to the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Backup Repositories node.
- In the working area, select the required backup repository and click Rescan Repository on the ribbon. Alternatively, you can right-click the backup repository and select Rescan repository.
- On the SAP HANA server, set the new repository as target in the Veeam Plug-in settings:
sudo SapBackintConfigTool --set-repository
Available backup repositories:
Enter repository number: 1
SID SH2 has been configured
- Start the Veeam Plug-in configuration wizard with the following parameter:
sudo SapBackintConfigTool --map-backup