- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, 12, 15 (x86 and x86_64)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4-7.x (x86 and x86_64)
- Oracle Linux 6.4-7.x (x86 and x86_64)
- CentOS 6.4-7.x (x86 and x86_64): For non-production environments, as it is not officially supported by Oracle for their databases.
- Oracle Solaris 10, 11 (x86_64, SPARC)
[For Windows OS] The Veeam Plug-in for Oracle RMAN installation wizard also installs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 if it does not detect this component on the machine during the product installation.
Oracle Database 11gR2, 12c, 18c, 19c: Standard and Enterprise Edition (Express Edition is not supported).
Supported Oracle RMAN features
Veeam software will be registered as an SBT_TAPE device. All Oracle RMAN functionality that is supported with the SBT_TAPE device type will work (including RAC, ASM and Container DBS).
Veeam Backup & Replication
Version of Veeam Backup & Replication must be the same or newer that the version of Veeam Plug-in.
- [for Veeam Plug-ins 10] You can use plug-ins with Veeam Backup & Replication version 10.
- [for Veeam Plug-ins 9.5 Update 4] You can use plug-ins with Veeam Backup & Replication version 9.5 Update 4, 9.5 Update 4a, and 9.5 Update 4b, 10.
Note that if you want to use the latest functionality, you must update both Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Plug-in to the latest version.