Deployment and Configuration
To deploy Veeam Plug-in, you must install the plug-in on an SAP HANA server and configure plug-in integration settings. In this section:
- Installing Veeam Plug-in for SAP HANA
- Configuring Veeam Plug-in for SAP HANA
- Automatic Configuration of Veeam Plug-in for SAP HANA
- Upgrading Plug-in for SAP HANA
- Importing Backups
- Upgrading Backup Files
- Uninstalling Plug-in for SAP HANA
This guide gives instructions on how to deploy Veeam Plug-in assuming that you have already deployed a Veeam Backup & Replication server and configured a backup repository. If you need instructions on how to deploy Veeam Backup & Replication, see the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide for your platform.
You can also manage deployment, configuration and backup policies of Veeam Plug-ins using the Veeam Backup & Replication console. For details, see Veeam Plug-in Management.