Installing Veeam Plug-in
Veeam Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server is an additional component of Veeam Backup & Replication, and the installation package of the plug-in is included in the Veeam Backup & Replication installation ISO file.
To install Veeam Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server, do the following:
- Mount the Veeam Backup & Replication installation disk (VeeamBackup&Replication_220.127.116.111.iso).
If you deploy Veeam backup infrastructure for the first time, you can download the Veeam Backup & Replication installation disk image at the Download Veeam Products page.
- In the installation disk folder, navigate to the Plugins\Microsoft SQL\x64\ folder.
- To launch the installation wizard, run the VeeamPluginforMSSQL.exe file.
- At the welcome screen of the installation wizard, click Next.
- At the License Agreement step of the wizard, follow the links to view license agreements and click I Accept.
- At the Data Location step of the wizard, specify the installation path for Veeam Plug-in and click Install.
By default, the installation wizard installs the product to the C:\Program Files\Veeam\Plugins\Microsoft SQL\ folder.
- Wait for the installation process to complete and click Finish to exit the wizard.