Veeam Service Provider Console is a cloud-enabled platform for centralized management and monitoring of data protection operations and services. The solution is intended for physical and virtual environments protected with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows (further referred to as Veeam backup agent) and Veeam Backup & Replication. Veeam Service Provider Console allows service providers to deliver Veeam-powered Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) services to their customers.
Veeam Service Provider Console offers the following capabilities:
- Centralized deployment and management of Veeam backup agents. You can automate deployment and configuration of Veeam backup agents on computers in local and remote networks, manage Veeam backup agent jobs, and monitor the status of data protection operations.
- Management and monitoring of Veeam Backup & Replication. You can manage Veeam Backup & Replication jobs configured to protect the virtual environment, run failover plans, connect to backup servers remotely, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations.
- Resource management and monitoring for Veeam Cloud Connect. You can allocate, manage and monitor cloud host and storage resources provided with Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Centralized license management and usage reporting. You can manage licenses and collect license usage information for Veeam Cloud Connect, Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam backup agents in a single view.
- Streamlined billing and reporting. You can automate billing for provided backup services and operations, and create backup reports showing whether you meet established RPO requirements.
This document offers three example scenarios that will help you get familiar with Veeam Service Provider Console, learn how the product works and how you can configure it:
This scenario describes how you can use Veeam Service Provider Console to automate deployment and configuration of Veeam backup agents in client infrastructures, manage backup jobs, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations.
This scenario describes how you can use Veeam Service Provider Console to manage client Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructures, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations in the virtual environment.
This scenario describes how you can use Veeam Cloud Connect in Veeam Service Provider Console to expose cloud resources to client companies, track resource usage and charge for the consumed resources.
This scenario describes how you can create an account for a reseller, delegate company management to it, configure alarm notifications and track license usage.
It is recommended that you get familiar with these scenarios before you start configuring your own service and billing scheme in Veeam Service Provider Console.