About Veeam Service Provider Console
Veeam Service Provider Console is a cloud-enabled platform for centralized management and monitoring of data protection operations and services. The solution is intended for physical and virtual environments protected with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux and Veeam Agent for Mac (further referred to as Veeam backup agents) and Veeam Backup & Replication. Veeam Service Provider Console allows service providers to deliver Veeam-powered Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) services to their customers.
Veeam Service Provider Console offers the following capabilities:
- Centralized deployment and management of Veeam backup agents. You can automate deployment and configuration of Veeam backup agents on computers in local and remote networks, manage Veeam backup agent jobs, and monitor the status of data protection operations.
- Management and monitoring of Veeam Backup & Replication. You can manage Veeam Backup & Replication jobs configured to protect the virtual environment, run failover plans, connect to backup servers remotely, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations.
- Resource management and monitoring for Veeam Cloud Connect. You can allocate, manage and monitor cloud host and storage resources provided with Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Centralized license management and usage reporting. You can manage licenses and collect license usage information for Veeam Cloud Connect, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 and Veeam ONE in a single view. Veeam Service Provider Console also allows you to create and manage VCSP Pulse license keys and assign license keys internally or to client companies and resellers without accessing VCSP Pulse portal.
- Streamlined billing and reporting. You can automate billing for provided backup services and operations, and create backup reports showing whether you meet established RPO requirements.
This document offers the following example scenarios that will help you get familiar with Veeam Service Provider Console, learn how the product works and how you can configure it:
This scenario describes how you can use Veeam Service Provider Console to automate deployment and configuration of Veeam backup agents in client infrastructures, manage backup jobs, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations.
This scenario describes how you can use Veeam Service Provider Console to manage client Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructures, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations in the virtual environment.
This scenario describes how you can use Veeam Cloud Connect in Veeam Service Provider Console to expose cloud resources to client companies, track resource usage and charge for the consumed resources.
This scenario describes how you can create an account for a reseller, delegate company management to it, configure alarm notifications and track license usage.
This scenario describes how you can use Veeam Service Provider Console to restore backed up files and folders.
It is recommended that you get familiar with these scenarios before you start configuring your own service and billing scheme in Veeam Service Provider Console.