Creating Companies in Veeam Service Provider Console
To create a new company in Veeam Service Provider Console, perform the following steps:
- Launch the New Company wizard.
- Specify company details.
- Select company type.
- Specify user credentials.
- Allocate service quota.
- Choose a subscription plan.
- Configure bandwidth settings.
- Configure Multi-factor authentication.
- Configure notification settings.
- Review company settings.
- Provide connection details to the company.
- Create company locations.