Removing Company Users
You can remove portal users that you previously created for a client company.
You cannot remove a Subtenant if credentials of this user are specified in a Veeam backup agent job settings. This situation is possible if you configured a backup job to write data to a cloud repository under an account of the Subtenant you plan to remove. Before you can remove the user, you must specify another account in the Veeam backup agent job settings. For details on changing Veeam backup agent job settings, see Modifying Veeam Backup Agent Jobs.
To remove one or more portal users:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Roles & Users.
- Open the Managed Companies tab and navigate to Local Users.
- To narrow down the list of users, you can apply the following filters:
- Company — search the list of users by company to which the user belongs.
- Login — search the list of users by user login.
- Role — limit the list of users by role (Company Owner, Company Administrator, Location Administrator, Location User, Subtenant, Company Invoice Auditor, Service Provider Global Administrator).
- MFA status — indicates whether multi-factor authentication is enforced for user (Enforced, Not enforced, Not configured).
- Select users in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Remove.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary user and choose Remove.
- In the Remove User window click Yes.