Veeam Service Provider Console and its management agents must run the same software version. Otherwise, they cannot properly communicate with each other. When you upgrade or migrate to a new version of Veeam Service Provider Console, or install an update, you also need to upgrade management agents running on client computers.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
Upgrading Management Agents
To upgrade Veeam Service Provider Console management agents:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Click Filter. In the Filter by agent version section, select the Out-of-date check box only. Click Apply.
- Select the necessary management agents in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Upgrade.
- In the displayed window, check the result of the upgrade and click OK.
The list of discovered computers will display management agents whose software version does not coincide with the Veeam Service Provider Console version.