You can delete saved backup report configurations that you no longer need.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
Deleting Backup Report Configuration
To delete a report configuration:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Reports.
- Open the Configurations tab.
- Select the necessary report configurations and click Remove at the top of the list.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.