You can modify settings of company users:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Portal Users.
- In the Portal Users window, select the necessary user in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Edit.
- Modify user settings as described in Creating Company Users.
You can modify all settings except the user name.
- Save changes.