Collecting Data from Appliances
To immediately synchronize data between Veeam Service Provider Console and managed Veeam Backup for Public Clouds appliances, you can initiate data collection manually:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Public Clouds plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Appliances.
- Select the necessary appliance in the list.
- Click Data Collection:
- Quick Resync — select this option to collect data changed since the previous data collection session. Click OK to confirm the operation.
- Full Resync — select this option to perform full recollect of data from appliances.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary appliance, choose Data Collection and select the necessary option.
To collect data from Veeam Backup for Public Clouds appliances managed by Veeam Backup & Replication servers, go to the Discovery > Cloud Appliances tab. For details, see Collecting Data.