You can remove any saved backup policies, including predefined policies, policies that you created, and policies created by Company Administrators in the Client Portal.
You cannot remove a backup policy if it is assigned to one or more managed Veeam backup agents. Before you remove such backup policy, assign to managed Veeam backup agents another policy, instead of the one you want to remove. For details, see Assigning Backup Policies.
To remove a backup policy:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Backup Policies.
- Select the necessary policy in the list.
To find a backup policy, you can use the following controls:
- Use the search field to find a backup policy by name.
- Use the Type filter to show backup policies for workstations or servers only.
- Use the Policy Type filter to show only predefined backup policies, policies created by the provider or policies created in the Client Portal.
- Use the Policy Access Type filter to show only private or public policies.
- At the top of the policies list, click Remove.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.