Modifying Reseller Settings
You can modify settings of reseller accounts.
To perform this task, a user must have the following role assigned: Portal Administrator.
When modifying reseller account settings, consider the following:
To modify reseller account settings:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Resellers.
- Select the necessary reseller in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify company account settings as described in Creating Resellers.
- Save changes.