You can modify settings of reseller accounts.
When modifying reseller account settings, consider that you cannot disable services currently used by managed companies. For example, you cannot remove a hardware plan if this plan is used to store client VM replicas in the cloud.
To modify reseller account settings:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Resellers.
- Select the necessary reseller in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify company account settings as described in Creating Resellers.
- Save changes.