Modifying License Keys
To modify created license keys:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the VCSP Pulse plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click License Keys.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a list of all license keys managed in VCSP Pulse.
- Select the necessary license key.
To narrow down the list of license keys, you can apply the following filters:
- Company Name — search the list of license keys by name of a company to which the license is assigned.
- Site Name — search the list of license keys by name of a site on which the company is registered.
- Product — search the list of license keys by the name of the product for which the license is assigned (Veeam Backup Agents, Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise, Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus, Veeam Backup & Replication Standard, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, Veeam Cloud Connect & Public Cloud Workloads, Veeam ONE).
- Assignment Status — limit the list of license keys by assignment status (Assigned, Not Assigned).
- Usage Type — limit the list of license keys by usage type (Single-customer use, Internal, Multi-customer use).
- Automatic Reporting — limit the list of license keys by by automatic reporting status (Enabled, Disabled).
- Company Type — limit the list of license keys by type of a company to which the license is assigned (Unassigned, End customer, Reseller, My company).
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary license key and choose Edit.
- In the Edit License wizard, modify license key settings.
For details on license key settings, see Creating License Keys.
Note that you cannot change VCSP Pulse contract and the licensed product.
- Save changes.