Veeam Availability Console supports batch alarm editing. In the batch editing mode, you can change only alarm response actions.
To modify response actions of several alarms in batch:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Notifications.
- Open the Alarms Management tab.
- Select alarms you want to modify.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- At the Actions step of the wizard, modify alarm response actions.
For details, see Step 3. Specify Alarm Response Actions.
- At the Knowledge Base step of the wizard, click Finish to save alarm settings.