You can modify new company locations to differentiate backup services and cloud resources consumed by offices or business units in your client companies.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
You can modify settings of previously created locations:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- Do either of the following:
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Locations.
- Click a link in the Locations column.
- In the Manage Locations window, select the necessary location.
- Click Edit.
- Modify location settings as described in Creating Locations.
- Click OK.
If you change the cloud repository storage quota, the quota of the Default location will be updated as well. If the cloud repository storage quota is increased, the quota of the Default location will be increased by the same amount, and if the cloud repository storage quota is decreased, the quota of the Default location will be decreased as well.