Choose product document...
Veeam Availability Console 2.0 Update 1
Administrator Guide for Service Providers
You can modify settings of previously created locations:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Locations.
- In the Locations window, select the necessary location.
- Click Edit.
- Modify location settings as described in Creating Locations.
- Click OK.
- You cannot change cloud repository storage quota for the Default location. Quota for this location is managed by Veeam Availability Console.
- If you change the cloud repository storage quota, the quota of the Default location will be updated as well. If the cloud repository storage quota is increased, the quota of the Default location will be decreased by the increase amount, and if the cloud repository storage quota is decreased, the quota of the Default location will be increased.